let’s see the list lined-up back to back
- BEING LAZY
- GETTING ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL
- GOOGLING AND SURFING A LOT ABOUT UNWANTED THINGS
- COMPLETING THE TASKS AFTER GIVEN DEADLINES
- SPENDING A MUCH TIME IN BARS or pubs
- NOT HAVING IN A PROPER STATE OF MIND .
- LETTING YOU TO BE yourself in more privacy.
- Thinking much into the past. it’s over now. Just Move on.
- Overthinking about career.
- Don’t try to miss use your emotions.
- Don’t spend your time much on Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Whatever the moments you are doing keep it certain Jonner’s and don’t try to cross it.
- Don’t always try to compare yourself with others.
- Not changing yourself even knowing that it’s necessary.
- Don’t be extravagant.
- Don’t try to criticize others or being jealous of others.
- Expecting your parent could do more for you.
- Not having proper sleep.
- Keeping too many unrealistic expectations on wrong people.
- Doing friendship with wrong people though knowing yourself they are wrong.
- Believing too much in good with-out putting your efforts on what you are doing.
- Being Unaware of the fact though Knowing that karma gonna hit you hard.
- Sometimes forgetting that your parents struggled a lot to get you to the position, what you are right now.
- Please, do not think that your life would have been better if your parents have managed their bank balance well.
- Stopping your-self from learning new things.
- Having self-confidence is quite good but remember not overconfidence.
I Guess, Now you guys might are willing to know the clear statement on the above point. So, ya! Let me take to the clarity point.
- GAMING:- Playing games a lot will surely distract you and stops you in winding up your warks before deadlines, It might also take you to addiction because nowadays most of the youth is getting addicted to games and wasting their time and their career. Especially do not play horror games or betting games.
- BEING LAZY:- If you are lazy in the works where your parents can do it for you is fine. But being lazy on learning new things or in your professional this will literally effect’s you a lot I must say. Because your laziness may affect your organization or on your trusted clients but due to your laziness end of the day your company should pay for it.
- SMOKING:- I would say probably you are ruining up your life. Because most of the people say it gives relaxation when undergoing under pressure. But this is purely false. you actually smoke because you are habituated to smoke, most of the youngsters got addicted to this if you ask me smoking will slowly effects on your health condition a lot especially on your 30’s or 40’s of your age. This is going to be a very crucial stage to make up your career.
- GETTING ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL:- Your addiction to these both will lead you to go down-ward path to your career. Because the moment you got addicted you will start having it more, which affects on your next day’s routine life. The next day you feel the same to have it again, but this time you plan to reduce the quantity but again it surely affects on the next day if not you will push yourself to work and you won’t be able to concentrate.
- GOOGLING AND SURFING A LOT ABOUT UNWANTED THINGS:- Yes, this is the main bacon I will say. Because firstly you will start searching for one unwanted thing then after. due to some attractive content or video, you will start opting yourself to it, then next, then next in this way you will start wasting up your time when you search for unwanted things.
- COMPLETING THE TASKS AFTER GIVEN DEADLINES:- If you complete your given tasks after given deadlines, in a professional platform that actually won’t works because max your seniors will not consider it as tasks. Because when you are completing your task you might have obviously put some effort to get it done, but if you are doing it late due to laziness or something then you will surely lose that credit that you must get on putting up your efforts.
- SPENDING A MUCH TIME IN BARS or in Pubs:- Maximum nowadays our youngsters like to spend more time in Pubs, bars. I am not asking you to give a full stop on this. overall, what I am asking you to do is try to spend short term time in Bars. So that you won’t get distracted.
- NOT HAVING IN A PROPER STATE OF MIND:- Absolutely, many of our teenagers will have this drop back especially after the completion of their graduation they wan’t be able to stay in a proper state of mind. Sometimes will plan of going into other platforms, then after again choosing another platform by seeing others or by getting forced by others. Firstly it affects on you a lot if you are not in one state of mind.
- LETTING YOU TO BE yourself in more privacy:- Try to avoid your extra privacy ness because this might affect you in many ways. You might also get attracted towards the wrong things though knowing that it’s wrong. Even if you wanted to put a full stop to those things you won’t be able to do because since you stay in your privacy and none will there to stop you, so knowingly or unknowingly you will be getting distracted.
- Thinking much into the past. it’s over now. Just Move on:- We all have Past. you, me everybodly has but the small difference is that Some of us will have the best past and some of us will have bad experiences, but everybody has. If you have a good life in the past then try to create it again and if you have been too bad experiences then you must surely. Overcome with that and keep remember one thing you are barn to do something great, so never give up. Let’s not be yourself in a depressing way. It’s a bad past just push yourself to move on.
- Overthinking about the career:- Thinking is part of our everyone’s life but do not overthink about a career, In fact, we all have our own dream to become a Software engineer, Data scientist, My SQL engineer, Or the complete Pythonist. Just follow that and be confident in yourself that takes you to lead your rest of life.
- Don’t try to miss use your emotions:- Because Improper management of your reaction to emotions will not let you grow. Stop reacting to such shit any more. And especially don’t show your emotions to the wrong people.
- Don’t spend your time much on Instagram, Facebook, ete:- As I said to you guys before. Again I am saying it here Stop spending your quality time on this, So that you can able to concentrate on your career.
- Whatever the moments you are doing keep it certain Jonner’s and don’t try to cross it:- The things which you do in your daily life, Just make sure that you are not crossing the limits. Because if today you are crossing the jonner then tomorrow for sure you have to pay for it. Also if you dint kept certain jonner’s on certain stuff will make you distract very much at the same time it stops you to be successful in the career.
- Don’t always try to compare yourself with others:- Do not do this, Because we all have certain calibers in us. We all have a particular talent in us, So don’t try ta compare yourself with others. Get motivated with them either it might be you seniors or gurus etc. But don’t compare yourself with others because at some point it might also make you to stop to make a grow in your career.
- Not changing yourself even knowing that it’s necessary:- some people will stay in a certain state of mind that they don’t want to change themselves no matter what. But this is wrong. at some point, the moment comes where you will be seeing yourself that your change is mandatory to lead a life so at that period better try to change your way of perception because there are the chances which effects on your career as well.
- Don’t be extravagant:- Yes, don’t be extravagant it slowly affects on your career growth.
- Don’t try to criticize others or being jealous on others:- Because remember the point if somebody is in a better position it clearly means they have been struggled a lot to set up their career none of us will get settled career that easy. Especially a middle-class family people will not get their up lined career that easy, Being jealous on others will also effect on your career.
- Expecting your parent could do more for you:- I am deadly sure every parent will try to give a better life to their children. Whatever is there withyou, for now, be happy with that and just think what was the situations they might have dealt with to give you this life, whatever you are right now.lam sure everybody will accept this itself, comparing to you. Your parents will be having an much patience. Just be completely thankful to them forwhat they gave. Don’t expect that they must have to keep bungalows for you, Be thankful to them because they gave an life to create your own bungalows on your legs, and now it’s time to build your career and to put them safe and happy.
- Not having proper sleep:- Remember, At least 7-to-8-hour sleep is mandatory to keep your mind at peace. If not! the next day you feel very sleepy when you’re undergoing on some training or when you are at office and you won’t be able to concentrate on your works. So, this stops you to be successful.
- Keeping too much unrealistic expectations on wrong people:- I have seen many people that they stay in the unrealistic dream, I am sure somewhere their sixth sense would be saying to them this is an unrealistic expectation but since they won’t be ready to accept because their mind says them to be in the current expectation. People generally do this on their career point, which impacts on them to build their career.
- Doing friendship with wrong people though knowing yourself they are wrong:- I am not saying you not to do friendship all I wanted to say is make friends with right people who support you and be a backbone to you in your bad times. If you made a friendship with the wrong people give your best to turn them in best. So that it helps you to be succeed in your career.
- Believing too much in good with-out putting your efforts into what you are doing:- As far I see there are the people who keep more and more expectations on their lives without putting their efforts. How many of you will feel this is correct? Because in my way without putting your efforts. you can’t even able to feed yourself to live. Then why do you believe without putting your efforts somebody will create a good empire for you to live there? Also, I saw people who think if they have invested some amount on some courses the career will get settled. No. That’s wrong. That’s totally wrong. You pay for learning the stuff which you don’t know or to set up your career. So put your efforts so that you can see yourself as a successful software employee or scientist.
- Unaware of the fact though you know that your karma gonna hit you hard:- Don’t hurt anybody unnecessarily. Even if they hurt you it’s not Mandaite that you have to hurt them back. Its ok karma answers them, If you hurt them intentionally don’t forget karma will give answer for you as well. So, don’t keep wasting your time on hurting them back. Rather put your concentration on building your career so that you can be successful.
- Sometimes forgetting that your parents struggled a lot to get you to the position, what you are right now:- I am pretty sure all of your parents. might have been struggled a lot but they won’t share with you when you are educating your schooling, because they feel it might effects on you But once after completion of your graduation at certain point parents will make you to sit and they will share their all hurdle’s whatever they have been through, Because after completion of schooling that’s the time where you can build up your career for your self’s. they share their hurdles with you with the instinct of that their children should not be to those hurdles whatever they have been to. I am sure the moment you listen to their bad experiences you feel of crying. Just remember those tears value that takes you to be successful in your career and that takes you to become a successful software engineer.
- Please, do not think that your life would have been better if your parents have managed their bank balance well:- As I said to you above. don’t feel that its ven if you are crorepati you have to work hard to be successful so that you and your next upcoming generation can live a more comfortable life. “What you earned by yourself is yours, what your would have been great if you have crores of bank balance. Because don’t forget parent earned is actually not yours” because it’s all about their efforts.
- Stopping your-self from learning new things:- Don’t be in the set of mind that you know everything and you can deal with everything. This is ultimately wrong because the generation is fe got many new things to learn. So, don’t stop yourself from learning new things especially at that point when it’s time to grow your career.
- Having self-confidence is quite good but remember not overconfidence:- Be confident in yourself on what you are doing but do not be overconfident. Because overconfidence will firstly stop you in learning new things, Second it stops you when you are trying to brush up your known skills your over confidence will actually not allow you to be successful In your career.
Remember one thing, It’s exactly the right time to pay them. It’s time to put your efforts as an investment to be a successful Software developer or a Data scientist. Please respect your parents.
Time to end this article on a good note
“ Be honest with yourself. Stop arguing with your limitations. Take responsibility for your own life. In this way, you can change what is not working.”
Your blessings are on the way. Your silent prayer has been answered. Wish You all the success and hope you are going to be successful soon.