Become A Professional in DIGITAL MARKETING
While digital marketing has been in the news since quite a while now, but the scopes and the opportunities that it has to offer never ceases to amaze. There are new tips, tricks and strategies that emerge everyday in the field of digital Marketing, making it an ever-developing, and moreover, a rather interesting field to contribute one’s concentration on. With Digital Shyna Educen’s hard-core curriculum that includes content marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, social media marketing, affiliate marketing to name a few, you will not just learn digital Marketing, but you will be an expert in the various strategies that need to be pulled through to make a successful digital Marketing campaign.
- Orientation Classes
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Ads(SEM)
- Affiliate Marketing
- AI Based Marketing
- Website Creation
- Blogging + Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- How to Grab Freelancing Projects
- Pinterest Marketing
Intro on Modules
- Orientation Classes: Orientation is designed to provide new joinees with the information he or she needs to function comfortably and effectively in the institution. It is a planned introduction of new students to their course(s), the staff and the management. Orientation is a much-needed program that when planned correctly can aid all participants–new students, faculty, staff and administration. Orientation is designed to answer questions before they are asked and to provide solutions before problems occur.
- WordPress: WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool and is probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today. WordPress is used by individuals, big businesses, and everyone in between! On an immediate note, we use WordPress! WordPress is the most popular way to build a website for a reason. If you want to build any type of website, from a blog to an eCommerce store, WordPress is a great option.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. It is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. The major social media platforms are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and Snapchat. Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers.
- Facebook Marketing: Facebook is the biggest social network in the world, with 2.27 billion active users, nearly 1.5 billion of whom are active every day. Facebook marketing refers to creating—and actively using—a Facebook page as a communications channel to maintain contact with and attract customers. Facebook actively provides for this, allowing users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies, organizations, or any group attempting to develop a fan base for a product, service, or brand.
- Google Ads (SEM): SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is the process of gaining website traffic by purchasing ads on search engines. It is a digital marketing strategy used to increase the visibility of a website in search engine results pages (SERPs). Google Ads is by many measures the most popular paid search platform used by search marketers.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. It is the most profitable way to make money online. The goal of using an affiliate marketer is to increase sales—a win-win solution for the merchant and the affiliate.
- AI Based Marketing: Artificial intelligence marketing (AI Marketing) is a method of leveraging customer data and AI concepts like machine learning to anticipate your customer’s next move and improve the customer journey. The evolution of big data and advanced analytic solutions have made it possible for marketers to build a clearer picture of their target audiences than ever before; and in this hotbed of advancement lies artificial intelligence (AI) marketing.
- Website Creation: Knowing how to make a website is one of the more essential skills you should master as a digital marketer in this day and age. In this module, we will show you how most web developers build their sites using WordPress and how you can avoid expensive website builders that are often too limited for a bigger site. We also help you avoid some most common mistakes.
- Blogging + Content Marketing: Blogging refers to publishing written informational content on a website. There are personal blogs, corporate blogs, political blogs etc. Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free analytical tool offered by Google which allows you to track websites, blogs, and social networks. In addition to this, it puts at your disposal predetermined and customizable reports for further analysis and decision-making purposes.
- Marketing Automation: Marketing automation is all about using software to automate marketing activities. With marketing automation, businesses can target customers with automated messages across email, web, social, and text. Marketing and sales departments use marketing automation to automate online marketing campaigns and sales activities to both increase revenue and maximize efficiency.
- How to Grab Freelancing Projects: While freelancing is all about being your own boss and working at flexible hours, as a freelancer you all also need to find your work independently. However, the rising trend in digitalization and the increasing popularity of freelancer ‘gig’ economy, finding authentic and high-paying projects has become a challenge for freelancers. In this module, students are equipped with various tricks and techniques that help you grab them freelancing projects.
- Pinterest Marketing: Pinterest is a social media platform in which users explore, share, and store visual content they find inspiring, helpful, or entertaining. Once signed up for a Pinterest account, users are able to begin sharing content and, therefore, social media marketing on the platform.
- AdSense: AdSense offered by Google is a free and simple way to earn money by placing ads on your website. With AdSense, you can show relevant and engaging ads to your site visitors and even customize the look and feel of ads to match your site. AdSense works by matching ads to the website based on content and visitors. These ads are created and paid for by advertisers who want to promote their products.
- PPC: Pay Per Click (or PPC advertising) is a form of paid digital marketing where advertisers pay a fee each time their ad is clicked. PPC is all about relevance. Users are searching for specific products, services, and information at any given time. Advertisers have the ability to show a targeted ad at the exact moment this search is occurring. The term PPC can apply to paid ads on social media networks, like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Our New batch starts from 15th February 2022
|10:30AM -04:00PM (Mon to Sat)
|40 Days (Our Students will be working on Live Projects)
|09:30Am to 04:30PM (Mon to Sat)
|Total Course Duration
|2 and Half Months